Approachable, Assertive Service For A Variety Of Issues
If you have encountered a difficult challenge that requires an attorney, you might find yourself hesitant to reach out to one. It is not always easy to open up about a legal issue. Fortunately, when you have an attorney as approachable as Paul C. Brennan, entrusting them with a private matter becomes much easier.
Clients throughout Massachusetts have come to his law firm, Paul C. Brennan Esq., for more than 40 years. He uses his high degree of experience to develop practical strategies for a variety of criminal defense, family law and business law concerns. With a combination of knowledge, assertiveness and professionalism, he will guide you through the processes of the legal system until you arrive at a resolution.
No Shortage Of Services
His broad spectrum of practice allows Mr. Brennan to negotiate, mediate, arbitrate and litigate many diverse cases. He can assist you if you have a problem that overlaps with one or more fields. The areas he practices include:
- Criminal defense: He can defend you from charges such as OUI, drug possession, fraud, other white collar crime, assault and battery, property crimes and traffic violations.
- Business law: Mr. Brennan helps individuals and business entities with regulatory compliance, contracts, disputes, larceny accusations and pleadings.
- Family law: Whether you are considering a divorce, have a custody battle or need to divide assets, he will advocate for your best interests.
- Civil litigation: Whether you face a financial dispute within your family or need to resolve a business or real estate matter through litigation, Mr. Brennan can help.
- Landlord and tenant: When legal issues arise surrounding the rental of commercial or real estate properties, it’s important to work with an experienced attorney.
- Personal injury: Working with a personal injury attorney is the best way to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
- Appeals: When appellate work is necessary, work with a lawyer experienced in providing representation in the Massachusetts appeals court,
There is very little Mr. Brennan has not seen in his experience as a lawyer. When you have a sensitive problem on your hands, he handles it with compassion and skill.
Request A Free Consultation From Mr. Brennan Today
The legal world seems overwhelming if you are facing it on your own. You deserve a compassionate, approachable ally like Paul C. Brennan on your side. To request a free initial consultation, call 781-208-7804 or send him an email. His firm has three convenient locations throughout Woburn.